Lighthouse 5 Centralised Management
- Central network hub and management portal for Opengear Smart OOB™ devices for resilient management
- Scalable administration and automation – from Day One provisioning to routine operations and disaster recovery
- Seamless, always-available connectivity, regardless of remote WAN or LAN health or status
- Centralized, secure, end-to-end out-of-band management
- Access managed devices by name regardless how they are connected
- Purpose-built to “just give me a console” during 3 a.m. network meltdowns!
- Tunnel through firewalls, carrier NAT and failover via Lighthouse VPN
Lighthouse 5 simplifies user management by enabling administrators to quickly add new users and correctly manage permissions.
- Easy to maintain users and permissions
- Manage users centrally via Lighthouse or your AAA server
- Powerful Smart Groups automatically grant users access to matching nodes
- Automatically and dynamically manage permissions
Simple and scalable node management without the complexity.
- Simplify management with the ability to free text search
- Filter group nodes by metadata tags, status and/or configuration
- Matching nodes and associated permissions are automatically and dynamically updated
- Automatically deploy new nodes into Smart Groups with enrollment bundles
Search, sort and segment nodes with user-defined tags.
- Create custom hierarchies including geographical region or operational group
- Quickly sort and search through hundreds of thousands of nodes in enterprise and cloud-scale deployments
- Flexibility with customizable tags for each node
- Easy to use GUI enables you to quickly create and automatically associated tags during node provisioning
Simplify connectivity with all sessions automatically encrypted with strong OpenVPN based security. Nodes establish resilient Lighthouse VPN tunnels back to Lighthouse via your management network or out-of-band cellular, securing all communications.
ZERO TOUCH DEPLOYMENT
Combining Opengear’s Lighthouse Enrollment bundles and Zero Touch Provisioning provides administrators the tools to automate the configuration and enrollment process. This process is scalable to suit you businesses node count no matter the size.
- Eliminate hours of manual operations
- Reduce deployment costs
- Reduce human errors, guarantee repeatability
- Equip your management network to scale
Designed and Built for NetOps
Manage your OOB network with familiar conventions. Support for all SSH clients – PuTTY, SecureCRT, OpenSSH. Built-in HTML5 Web Terminal with full copy and paste functionality.
- Responsive UI and UX for optimal viewing on mobile devices and big screen network operations centers
- Centralized dashboard – Visualize the health of your network
- Copy and paste text directly into browser CLI
- Access managed devices by name regardless how they’re connected
Integrated RESTful API
EASY TO USE
- Standardized protocol
- Well documented and open RESTful API
- Increased automation
- Scalable extensibility – eliminate ad-hoc scripting
- Efficient and fast bi-directional communication
- Uniform interface
- Query status in convenient JSON format
- High performing with minimal bandwidth