Liebert GXT4 5 – 10 kVA UPS
Intelligent, Reliable UPS Protection
Liebert® GXT4™ UPS meets the need for higher power capacities in small spaces. The Liebert GXT4 UPS is designed for use in either rack or tower configurations. It maintains a compact footprint in all ratings, featuring a multi-language rotatable LCD display and Active ECO mode functionality.
Liebert GXT4 Micro is a single phase UPS with on-line double conversion technology making it ideal for protecting critical loads that require continuous, high-quality AC power with zero transfer time to battery.
Liebert GXT4 Micro’s 0.9 power factor provides increased power for protected loads. Its compact rack/tower design suits all types of installations and application space requirements, with an extremely user friendly LCD display, along with its controllable sockets that grant selective management of connected critical loads. In addition, increased efficiency levels with the ECO mode further allow the Liebert GXT4 Micro to differentiate itself from the competition.
Liebert GXT4 Micro has also been designed to guarantee 100% uptime during maintenance through its Liebert® MicroPOD™ output distribution and maintenance bypass module.
- On-line double conversion UPS
- Compact 5Us or 6Us height and short depth (<600 mm)
- Rotatable multi-language LCD display
- Active ECO mode
- Frequency conversion capability
- Rack & tower mounting flexibility
- Liebert®IntelliSlot® communication port available
- Built-in closure signals
- Emergency power-off (EPO)
- Extended runtime
- ENERGY STAR®qualified
- Compact and flexible RT design adapts to various installation needs
- User-friendly rotatable multi-language LCD display panel for easy data reading
- Active ECO mode for increased efficiency
- Hot swappable batteries and extended runtime option increases availability
- Up to 0.9 output power factor maximizes active power available
- 10 kVA parallelable up to 2+1 grants extended power or redundancy
- Excellent input and output performances for reduced TCO
- Embedded maintenance bypass for 100% uptime with no need for additional spending
- Multiple output options (terminal block and sockets) adapts to all customers’ needs
- LIFETMcompatible for UPS preventive maintenance and remote diagnostic service
- Support for up to six external battery cabinets for extended runtime