Liebert GXT4 700 – 3000 VA UPS
Intelligent, Reliable UPS Protection
Liebert® GXT4™ is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to battery. It protects equipment from virtually all power disturbances caused by blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges and noise interference.
Liebert GXT4 Micro is a single phase UPS with on-line double conversion technology making it ideal for protecting critical loads that require continuous, high-quality AC power with zero transfer time to battery.
Liebert GXT4 Micro’s 0.9 power factor provides increased power for protected loads. Its compact rack/tower design suits all types of installations and application space requirements, with an extremely user friendly LCD display, along with its controllable sockets that grant selective management of connected critical loads. In addition, increased efficiency levels with the ECO mode further allow the Liebert GXT4 Micro to differentiate itself from the competition.
Liebert GXT4 Micro has also been designed to guarantee 100% uptime during maintenance through its Liebert® MicroPOD™ output distribution and maintenance bypass module.
- On-line double conversion UPS
- 2U high throughout the range
- Two controllable socket groups
- Rotatable multi-language LCD display
- Active ECO mode
- Replaceable hot-swappable batteries
- Automatic frequency sensing
- Rack and tower mounting flexibility
- Multiple communication options (USB, RS232, SNMP, Modbus and Relay)
- Frequency conversion capability
- Extended runtime
- ENERGY STAR®qualified
- Compact 2U high RT design maximizes space for servers when rack is installed
- Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of sockets
- Active ECO mode for increased efficiency
- User-friendly multi-language LCD display for easy access to UPS data
- 9 output power factor maximizes active power provided
- Hot swappable batteries and extended battery cabinets to increase availability
- Maintenance bypass option for 100% uptime
- Excellent input and output performances reduce TCO
- Up to six external battery cabinets for extended runtime