The Compact Row-Based UPS With FlexPower Technology™
The Liebert APM is the compact UPS system designed to operate with the maximum energy efficiency in the minimum footprint for the protection of the small & medium computer rooms. With best in class true online double conversion efficiency of 96% in a compact, single frame 19” enclosure (Liebert APM 30-150 kW) or double frame enclosure (Liebert APM 120-300 kW),Liebert APM keeps your network protected while saving on cost and data center space.
It features FlexPower Technology, which incorporates distributed intelligence and scalable power in a common assembly.
It is suitable for small & medium businesses with the attitude to grow fast: thanks to its architecture it enables to start with a basic configuration of 30 kW which can grow with the business up to 4 x 150 kW (Liebert APM 30-150 kW) or up to 2 x 300 kW (Liebert APM 120-300 kW) for a total of 600 kW in a single system.
The Liebert APM by Emerson Network Power is an efficient, space saving and flexible solution for your network.
- High efficiency rating up to 96% in true online double conversion mode.
- Lower mean time to repair (MMTR) with hot swappable modules.
- Distributed intelligence : a system control in each single power module , instead of a centralized one, reduces the failure risk and increases the availability of your infrastructure .
- High overload protection handles 110% overload for 60 minutes, 125% for 10 minutes, and 150% for 1 minute.
- FlexPower Technology : The unit capacity is easily added, without increasing the system footprint.
- Liebert APM, accommodates up to 5 x 30 kW power modules per rack and up to 4 UPS racks in parallel (Liebert APM 30-150 kW) or up to 10 x 30 kW power modules per unit and up to 2 UPS in parallel (Liebert APM 120-300 kW).
- Redundant configuration allows you to substitute one module while the others are working.