The Avocent Universal Management Gateway is the first data center appliance that enables true, real-time, integrated monitoring, access and control across IT and facilities systems in the data center.
- Comprehensive DCIM platform in a single pane of glass
- Convenient single U chassis – reduced rack space and footprint
- Complete connectivity (IPMI, SNMP, OPC, Modbus, BACnet, Velocity)
- Physical sensor aggregation
- Easy installation across various remote access technologies
- Up to 40 simultaneous KVM sessions Up to 512 service processors; wide variety of servers managed
- Up to 40 full auto-sensing ports KVM and SPM capability per port (using the UMIQ-V2)
- Data collection – up to 5,000 data points per minute
- Real-time information across IT and facilities
- FIPS 140-2 compliance: based on the FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic modules (certificate numbers 2473 & 1279)
- Consolidated Management and Universal Connectivity: Combines the functions of KVM over IP and Universal Connectivity, serial console over IP, rack PDU, SP, and environmental sensor management into a single chassis, for a complete in-band management solution that supports a broad range of IT platforms
- Enhanced Security: Shields embedded service processors from unauthorized access, reducing the risk of malicious intrusion.
- Always-On: Highly reliable, local, remote and out-of-band access to data center and IT infrastructure ensures that monitoring, control, and management can be done at any time, from any place
- Streamlined Installation: Leverages pre-built service processor profiles for discovery and management, streamlining discovery and setup for newly installed hardware
- Multi-Tenant Design: Creates a secure environment, improving compliance and auditing tasks for customers considering Colocation and Cloud implementations